Re: spurious mailman messages

Write a rule to banish furry white things from your inbox. I should imagine that it should stop after about 1152 hours aka 48 days, or whatever is the longest holding time of any of the mail servers involved.

Maybe you can get at the mail queue directly and delete them from there if you own the mail server, which I imagine you do, but short of doing a fairly global grep for sheep I have no idea how to do that.

What fun!  It is or rather was your own mailing list, right?

Regards, Max