Re: OT: Damaged harddisk and/or disk controller - ps

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 17:26 -0700, Alvin Oga wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Oct 2005, Hendrik Boom wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 12:44:06AM +0200, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> > > Linus' backup strategy,
> >
> > Is that the one wher you posting it all on usenet and find it later
> > in the archives?
>
> just about everything "important" to linus is backed up and mirrored
> by everybody ... that he can go get it from any of the sites
> and not ncessarily "archives"
> 	- guess its a good joke but also works

Lots of people would be honored to mirror Linus' ~, but they'd
think me daft I asked them if they would mirror my ~ too.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"You think if you get elected, Gore will try to take credit for
it?"
Jay Leno interviewing George Bush