Re: P4 HT doesn't work

I asked a question like this a while ago, and was told that this flag does
mean that the chip has functioning HT, what it means is that the means
by which you can ask the question as to whether it has HT exists.  You
will then get the answer no.  Quite why they bother I do not know, but
I am told this is the way it works.

David