KDE, Konqueror, open/view Java jar file

Hi,

Is it possible to set up Konqueror so it would open (i.e. show the content of ) a java jar file the way it does for, say, tar or zip files? Currently, when I click on a Jar file, Konqueror opens the "Open with" dialog:

Open 'zip:/home/luser.../lib/junit.jar'?
Type: Java Archive
[Save] [Open With] [Cancel]

I tried specifying "Open it with /usr/bin/unzip" (since jar file is basically a Zip archive) but, at best, I was able to extract the whole Jar into the current directory, instead of just viewing it.

Any ideas? Thanks

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.