getting rid of mozilla no-script exptension

Hello. I installed the extension no-script to mozilla-browser. It did not work; so, I also installed the Extension Manager extension, which is the prescribed way (from the no-script website) to uninstall this extension. However, this extension also did not work. I find that the half-working no-script extension is preventing sites that rely upon java (ie, yahoo games) from working. How do I get rid of this extension? I tried to completely uninstall Mozilla-browser, but was faced with uninstalling all of gnome due to "dependencies". I was hoping to uninstall and reinstall mozilla, but due to apt, I'm not left with this option, apparently. Anyway, please lemme know how to get rid of this extension. Thanks.