Re: How to use old CPUs (Not Debian Specific)

The problem is there is a world of difference between doing up and old car as
a hobby and trying to use a 486 as a desktop machine.

Your old Model T is never going to do 60MPH or have air con but that is
understood from the outset.

If the intention is to save some computing history go for it. Otherwise scrap
them and save up for a half way decent machine.

Just my two €0.02

Graham