"shell-init" error while dist-upgrade operation

Hi,

On a Debian Testing machine, while dist-upgrading today, I encountered
this error:
Reading package fields... 92%shell-init: error retrieving current
directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or
directoryReading package fields... Done
Reading package status... Done
Retrieving bug reports... Done
grave bugs of python2.3 (2.3.5-6 -> 2.3.5-8) <done>
 #325714 - python2.3-ipython: Segfault when entering any command.
Are you sure you want to install/upgrade the above packages? [Y/n/?/...]
 325714
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access
parent directories: No such file or directory
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access
parent directories: No such file or directory
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access
parent directories: No such file or directory
Retrieving report #325714 from Debian bug tracking system...
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access
parent directories: No such file or directory
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access
parent directories: No such file or directory
What do you want to do now? [N|o|r|b|q|?]?

Looks like there is a problem with listbugs. I am running 2.6.12 kernel.
 Anybody else seen this?

->HS