dependencies fixing

Hello
my system is texting, 2.6.8

I am trying to fix dependences on my system, but
unable. I would appreciate help in this area.

/etc/apt/sources.list******************************
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian testing main
non-free contrib
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian testing main
non-free contrib
deb
http://secure-testing.debian.net/debian-secure-testing
etch/security-updates main contrib non-free

# apt-get -f install
apt-get -f install
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Correcting dependencies... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  sawfish-gnome
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 6 not
upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives.
After unpacking 3577kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
(Reading database ... 74738 files and directories
currently installed.)
Removing sawfish-gnome ...
update-alternatives: --slave only allowed with
--install

Debian update-alternatives 1.13.11.
Copyright (C) 1995 Ian Jackson.
Copyright (C) 2000-2002 Wichert Akkerman
This is free software; see the GNU General Public
Licence
version 2 or later for copying conditions.  There is
NO warranty.

Usage: update-alternatives --install <link> <name>
<path> <priority>
                          [--slave <link> <name>
<path>] ...
       update-alternatives --remove <name> <path>
       update-alternatives --remove-all <name>
       update-alternatives --auto <name>
       update-alternatives --display <name>
       update-alternatives --list <name>
       update-alternatives --config <name>
       update-alternatives --set <name> <path>
       update-alternatives --all
<name> is the name in /etc/alternatives.
<path> is the name referred to.
<link> is the link pointing to
/etc/alternatives/<name>.
<priority> is an integer; options with higher numbers
are chosen.

          --altdir <directory>  --admindir <directory>
dpkg: error processing sawfish-gnome (--remove):
 subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit
status 2
 sawfish-gnome
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code
(1)

http://mail.yahoo.com