msn + iptables NAT on Debian

Hello,

I have a small network behind a iptables machine. The iptables is configured with NAT (masquerade) and transparent proxy (squid). The general traffic is ok. However, the MSN on Windows machine don't start and show the message: "server is too busy". If I restart the network service (/etc/init.d/network restart), the MSN starts. However, 1 minute after, if I close the MSN and try restart it, he don't start. If I set IE to use proxy, the MSN always start. How to make the iptables to accept MSN?

Debian Sarge Stable, Iptables 1.3.3 compiled from source, kernel 2.6.13-2 compiled from source. ADSL router in bridge mode. The iptables rules:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -s 10.0.0.0/8 -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-port 3128

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o ppp0 -j MASQUERADE

modprobe ip_nat_ftp

Thanks.

Eriberto