Re: debian vs ubuntu and knoppix

Nate Duehr wrote:
> Actually, they have three repositories, "main", "restricted" and
> "universal", and different licensing for each.  Some of Ubuntu is
> definitely not Free Software.

    Ahhhh, yes.  You mean like, main, contrib and non-free?

> He just has a slightly different viewpoint than yours.

    No.  As has been evident in his posts over the past several weeks he has a
viewpoint about 165 degrees from everyone else.  He jumps on people's cases
because he doesn't understand what they are asking.  Just as in this case he
doesn't understand that Ubuntu is free.  Commercialized, in what way, exactly?
 Because they include non-free software just as Debian does to this day, years
after being criticized for doing so?