FW: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Hi guys and gals,

I just updated all updatable packages on my system (Sid, 2.6.7 kernel)
using aptitude. After doing so, aptitude now shows the following entry
for *all* packages:

WARNING: This version of 'xyz' is from an untrusted source! Installing
this package could allow a malicious individual to damage or take
control of your system.

At the moment I only have one line in /etc/apt/sources.lst:

deb ftp://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian sid main contrib non-free

What is going on? Forgive me if this is an obvious question, I have yet
to amster apt and found nothing really similar in Google.

Thankx, Peter