Grub and former installer-bug

Hello,

I've installed Sarge before it was stable. In that time there was an installer-bug about software raid. When you install Grub it had always this line:

root            (hd0,0)

Even if your root is on (hd0,1). Now it's later, I've installed all updates, and a new kernel. But I see this bug has not gone for me. After installing the new kernel, I see those wrong lines again in menu.lst.

In my case, /dev/sda1 and /dev/sdb1 are swap. /dev/sda2 and /dev/sdb2 are together /dev/md0 what's "/".

How can I correct this problem, so that I have no problem anymore with the next kernel-install?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.