Re: Getting dependencies for programs.

Kumar Appaiah napisał(a):
My situation is as follows: I have a very fast 'net connection here,
with a local Debian mirror with all i386 binary packages. A few months
back, I used jigdo to get the first three Sarge images, and took them
and installed them to another place, where I didn't have a fast net
connection. Now, I want to take a few packages there through some
portable media (pen drive), and I'd like to make sure that I take
along with me all the dependencies. For example, if I need
python2.3-scipy, is it enough to take all packages listed by apt-cache show python2.3-scipy? I mean, does having the right versions
of these satisfy all dependencies?

Try apt-rdepends or apt-zip.