Re: Dual booting -- Adding windows to a Linux system

Hendrik Boom wrote:

On Mon, Oct 10, 2005 at 09:02:01AM +0000, Florian Dorpmueller wrote:
But one thing that I'm not sure and not really know, will windows work OK
if it installed not on the first partition of the disk ?
Even I believe this will work, but better be carefull.

--w.h--

Possible but not simple. E.g. you must manually set the drive and Advanced RISC Computing (ARC) path settings in Target Designer. Furthermore boot.ini settings, and drive letter issues have to be adopted.

But this is not a windows-ML. Isn?t it?

No, but I suspect a higher percentage of Linux users have Windows installed
than Windows users have LInux installed.

-- hendrik

Don't blame me. I love windows games :-)