not All the SNMP manager

Hi, I've seen you are in touch with NMS, I'm
developing one on my own as engeneering degree
proyect.

Actually I've the porpose to assingning the work of
NMS in the logic tier, I'm develevoping this
application bsen on J2EE, my question is: is there an
API I an use for this job?

EJBs spec. does not permmit the use of sockets, I need
an  OpenSource resouce.

I saw you recommended net-snmp, but it is a complete
NMS,  I need just the necessary clases for developing
it, not a complete NMS.

please, reply me
regards.

Correo Yahoo!