Re: Where did the diskusage increase?

John Plate wrote:
Hi

I'm looking for a tool that can tell where diskusage has increased
since last time the tool was run.
Does such a tool exist?

If you mean "what directory has gotten larger and why", I'd like the tool also.

But my solution to this problem is my own script *do_apt-get*. It took a couple of years to develop but it basically has everything that I want and need to install Debian from scratch on a partition.

However, ;-) I went to shared /home and /usr/local dirs and now *those* have the problem again: what is added to those and why?