Re: webserver logfile analiser (php site)

Gabe Granger wrote:

Does anyone have any good suggestions about good webserver logfile analisers. Specfically when it comes to website written in php?

I'm currently using webdruid and webalizer but these can not report back anything more then the fact the file.php has been accessed / read. I need to be able to get more information back from the log analiser. Any good suggestion would be great, many thanks.

Gabe

analog?