RAID

Hello debian-user,

  Hello!
  I have 3 hard disk at 250GB SATA 150 mounted on a RAID adapter.
  Because the adaptor makes me a lot of problems, i whant to use a
  software RAID 5.
  I download the netinstal iso of sarge and when i must choise the way
  of partitioning the hard drives, the partition utility give me some
  errors. I create on every hard disk a primary RAID partition and i
  create a RAID 5 md device.
  The problems apear when i must partition this hard disk, because the
  installer makes me just a partition and after that, it tells me that
  i can't create another partition because there are to many primary
  partition. What can i do?Thanks in advice for help.

--
Best regards,
 Bogdan                          mailto:bogdan.rotariu@balcanicsoft.com

For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/