Re: Dual booting -- Adding windows to a Linux system

Roy Pluschke wrote:

Is there a howto for dual booting an existing linux system with windows
2000.  Everything I've found so far assumes windows is installed and
then adding linux -- I'm going the other way -- existing linux system
and having to add windows.  Unfortunately the program I need won't play
nicely with winex, vmware etc. and the linux alternatives aren't quite
there yet.

Thanks in advance,
Roy P.

Dou you want to install windows on the disk which currently installed linux ?