Re: how to exit from fullscreen vncviewer

> I am using vncviewer on Debian Unstable. In the vnc session, If I
> press F8 then there is a pop up menu and I can choose to go to "full
> screen mode". But how do I exit from the full screen mode? Any ideas?

I'm not at a machine that I can test, but IIRC, full screen mode
essentially moves the display to the next available X VT (Ctrl-Alt-F8),
although I may be confusing VNC with VMWare or something similar; try
pressing Ctrl-Alt-F7 to see what that does for you.

--
Kent