Re: treo 600 as a modem

---- Wiadomość Oryginalna ----
Od: Bill Wohler <wohler@newt.com>
Do: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Data: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 13:06:42 -0700
Temat: Re: treo 600 as a modem

> soo2debian@o2.pl writes:
> > How to use treo 600 as a modem.(gprs)
> > Now it's working good with KPilot,I've got modules usbserial,visor
> I have it working on the Treo 650 over Bluetooth. I documented what I
> did on:
>   http://www.newt.com/debian/treo650.html
> I suspect that you should be able substitute the Bluetooth device with
> your USB/serial device in the scripts in the Configure DUN to Put Your
> Laptop on the Net section.
> --
> Bill Wohler <wohler@newt.com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG

Hi,I checked Your site,thank a lot,but I did in similar way.

Now it's working good with these scripts
and WirelessModem for the Treo (program loads visor and create
ttyUSB1 so I can connect to my network ,without wirelessmodem there
is error Failed to open /dev/ttyUSB1: No such device or address
but this is software,I don't what to use it.

If I don't use wirelessmodem,and hit HotSync /dev/ttyUSB1 exist but
scripts doesn't working. ? Why ?
How to configure Palm ? How to create /dev/ttyUSB1 manualy?

any ideas ???