Re: where are the testing CD?

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 04:48:20PM +0300, Bogdan Rotariu wrote:
> Hello belahcene,
>
> Thursday, October 6, 2005, 7:45:59 PM, you wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I am looking for the weekly testing release (I only
> > found the official sarge ).
> > thanks for help
> > bela
>
> http://www.debian.org/CD/
>
> You should use jigdo for downloading this iso's

As of this morning: following the links and attempting to find jigdo
links resulted in images of sarge dated for the 7th/8th of June.

I can't see that we are generating weekly testing images. If you don't
have good network access / a handy Debian mirror, there's no obvious
way to install testing on a relatively isolated machine at the moment.

Andy