Re: wdm (was Re: )

WDM ownz.  Thats my preferred DM.  Sounds silly, and I'm being totally
serious here, I love it when you enter your pass wrong and it vibrates.
Thats cute.

Of course, my pref for WDM probably has something to do with my worship of
Window Maker.

--
  .''`.  Arthur H. Johnson II
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux Advocate