From: Daniel Garcia [mailto:danitous@yahoo.es]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 1:15 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Debian ISO images of etch (testing)

Hello,

I saw in the debian pages that each week a testing ISO image is done, but
when I look for download it I can not find it. What I find is:

debian-31r0a-i386-binary-1.jigdo    07-Jun-2005 14:19
 35K

I find that at the page:

http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/cd/jigdo-area/i386/

This image is a sarge image, not a etch image. Where can I find the etch
images?

Thank you
Daniel