dfsbuild error LISTSTATE on apt-move.conf

hi,
I have a problem with dfsbuild.
when I ran dfsbuild as root, I got the following error.

# dfsbuild -c /etc/dfsbuild/dfs.cfg -w /home/debian/dfsbuild
....... snipped.....
P: Retrieving bash
D: Execute "wget -q -O /home/debian/dfsbuild/target/var/cache/bootstrap/bash_2.05b-26_i386.deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/b/bash/bash_2.05b-26_i386.deb";
D: Return code: 0
P: Validating bash
P: Retrieving findutils
D: Execute "wget -q -O /home/debian/dfsbuild/target/var/cache/bootstrap/findutils_4.1.20-6_i386.deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/f/findutils/findutils_4.1.20-6_i386.deb";
D: Return code: 0
P: Validating findutils
Running: apt-move -c /home/debian/dfsbuild/apt-move.conf update

Updating from local Packages files...
cd: 1869: can't cd to /home/debian/dfsbuild/target/var/lib/apt/lists
Unknown error: getfiles: 2.
Fatal error: exception Shell.Subprocess_error(_, 0)

It says "can't cd to /home/debian/dfsbuild/target/var/lib/apt/lists" and I don't see any directory
like that is created while running dfsbuild...
I looked into apt-move.conf file and there is LISTSTATE=/home/debian/dfsbuild/target/var/lib/apt/lists
definition. So when is it created?

My host is debian etch(testing)...

Could anyone shed some light on me about this problem?

I'm not on the mailing list so please reply to my email address..