Re: bootlog [was: control of modules?]
Edward J. Shornock wrote:
You could use pbuilder to build the package as well, which is what I use
for my local repository. If need be, I could post the URLs to the
packages I build using that patch.
A moot point now...
sysvinit (2.86.ds1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Add '#! /bin/sh' to the init.d scripts missing those.
* Improve boot message for init.d/bootlogd.
* Make sure init.d/checkroot.sh only print status of swap mounting
when VERBOSE!=no. Improve boot message for this case.
* Improve usage message of update-rc.d. Uncredited patch from Ubuntu.
* Set firstname.lastname@example.org as the package
maintainer, and move Miquel van Smoorenburg into the uploaders list.
* Get bootlogd working, by fixing the exit code patch. (Closes: #327865)
* Get ifdown working on kFreeBSD. (Closes: #327031)
* Quiet down update-rc.d by removing unnecessary warning. Patch
by Thomas Hood. (Closes: #164471)
* Improve update-rc.d(8) manual page. (Closes: #243154)
* Fix typo in pidof(8) manual page.
* Update FSF address in copyright files.
-- Petter Reinholdtsen <email@example.com> Sun, 2 Oct 2005 11:44:07 +0200
Thanks Petter ;)