Re: Using both Mutt and graphical email client with maildir

On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 05:38:35AM -0700, Ric Otte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been using mutt for several years, and really like it except for
> when I need to follow a link.  I've tried using urlview, but gave up
> maildir format.  So, does anyone have any experience with any
> graphical mail client that can work with maildir format?
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated,
>
> Ric

Balsa is pretty nice.  I use mbox myself, but it supports maildir as
well.  I go to it for exactly the same reason you do, as well as direct
examination of various types of attachments.

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,