gnome upgrade in testing

'apt-get upgrade' is holding back lots of gnome programs. When I go to
manually install them apt-get wants to remove some programs. Could
someone explain to me why it wants to remove 'capplets' while at the
same time upgrading 'capplets-data'?

--
"If a thousand men were not to pay their tax bills this year, that
 would not be a violent and bloody measure, as it would be to pay