Re: apache2 memory consumption?

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 11:13:19PM -0400, Robert Wolfe wrote:
> [...]
I use the logcheck package for that.  Pretty nifty.  It is very easy to
write rules to look for or exclude specific things, but the default
rules work quite nicely.

In my case, however, it still didn't tell me *why* it was happening.  It
ended up being some faulty mod_rewrite rules which were causing infinite
loops and making apache2 chew up massive amounts of memory.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto