mail server replacement for qmail/vpopmail

Hi

I'm trying to find replacement for qmail/vpopmail (that is, mail server
with virtual domains and non-system users). the reason I'm doing that is
that I'm installing many servers with this configuration, and doing it
from source is a lot of work (installing and searching for security
updates). I want to do it with the packages that comes with sarge.

I thought of using postfix with courier or cyrus. the cyrus package is
still at version 2.1 which doesn't support virtual domains (or does it?),
so I'm left with courier.

I read a lot of howto's but I can't find a solution to this problem:
some users need server side filtering (e.g. 'mailfilter' file in the
virtual users directory). in qmail/vpopmail I just put a line in the
.qmail file under the users directory. how do I do that in postfix/courier?

also, does anyone has a suggestion for a different setup (SMTP,
IMAP, spamassassin)?

thanx
--
Haim