Re: WiFi Problems (It doesn't work properly)

Your routing looks ok to me.

You could use tcpdump to get into a deeper analysis of your network traffic.

I recommend to read a networking how-to to get more insight how networking works (in general); it helps you also in the future when configuring your firewall.

Regards,

Rob