Re: Mozilla Thunderbird Help

[KS] wrote:

>Ms Linuz wrote:
>

>>I don't know if it's just me or else.
>>Open up mozilla-thunderbird, click Help --> Thunderbird Help
>>Nothing happen.
>>Click on Release Notes....nothing.
>>Click on About Thunderbird...nice animation screen.
>>
>>The Thunderbird Help context is what I'm very much concern about.
>>Since it's the closest way for the users like me to get help asap.
>>I will send a bugreport if it's not just me or worse it's just
>>like that from up there.
>>
>>--w.h--
>>

>It does startup Firefox for me (my default x-www-browser) as the menu
>entry points to online help. Thunderbird does not contain inbuilt Help
>documentation as does Firefox. If Thunderbird does not recognize the
>default browser for you, try setting the following preferences in
>Thunderbird:
>
>network.protocol-handler.app.http mozilla-firefox
>network.protocol-handler.app.https mozilla-firefox
>
>You can add these preferences in your user.js (does not exist by
>default) under your Thunderbird profile. E.g. add line
>user_pref("network.protocol-handler.app.http", "mozilla-firefox");
>
>in your user.js.
>
>Hope that helps.
>/KS

Works like a charm, thanks. :-)

<RANT>
By the way, my default x-www-browser is mozilla. I wonder, is this "really"
should be done like this ???
When you want to see Thunderbird help page you need to create file called
user.js in your M-TB profile directory if it doesn't exist yet and write
down
those lines ???
Because if I click a link in my emails, it automatically starts mozilla
which is my default x-www-browser without any problem.
That's why I asked my previous question, since I thought the help would be
a builtin help. Never thougt it a web page on the internet.
</RANT>

--w.h--