Re: Mozilla Thunderbird Help

Ms Linuz wrote:
> I don't know if it's just me or else.
> Open up mozilla-thunderbird, click Help --> Thunderbird Help
> Nothing happen.
> Click on Release Notes....nothing.
> Click on About Thunderbird...nice animation screen.
>
> The Thunderbird Help context is what I'm very much concern about.
> Since it's the closest way for the users like me to get help asap.
> I will send a bugreport if it's not just me or worse it's just
> like that from up there.
>
> --w.h--

It does startup Firefox for me (my default x-www-browser) as the menu
entry points to online help. Thunderbird does not contain inbuilt Help
documentation as does Firefox. If Thunderbird does not recognize the
default browser for you, try setting the following preferences in
Thunderbird:

network.protocol-handler.app.http mozilla-firefox
network.protocol-handler.app.https mozilla-firefox

You can add these preferences in your user.js (does not exist by
default) under your Thunderbird profile. E.g. add line
user_pref("network.protocol-handler.app.http", "mozilla-firefox");

in your user.js.

Hope that helps.
/KS