Re: reboot with fsck and bad block check

Gene Heskett wrote:

On Friday 23 September 2005 21:39, Angelo Bertolli wrote:
Does shutdown -rF also include a bad block check?  I'm guessing it
doesn't, but I can't find any information online on how to tell it to do
a bad block check also.  I did find in /etc/default/rcS a setting to
send -y to fsck, but nothing that would indicate any reason it needs -y.

Angelo

The -y option is the switch to make it do all corrections without
bugging you for an ok each time.
How can I force it to do a bad block check on reboot and not just a regular fsck? Where do I put the -c option (e2fsck)?