Horizontal and Vertical Refresh rates for 15.4 inch Wide-Screen

I recently acquired a laptop with an LCD 15.4 wide-screen display with resolution of 1280 x 800 and 60MHz refresh rate. I have googled and have not come up with the answer to this question: What are the Horizontal and Vertical Refresh Rates for this screen? I need to know so that when I set it to this resolution, it will not give me two different versions of what I should be seeing. Basically, it is un-usable.

So, where can I find this information?

Thank you kindly in advance.

--
—A watched bread-crumb never boils.