Re: xorg on thinkpad A21m

1. If you can't fix these problems, you should ask yourself why you're
running testing, and consider stable instead.  Do you even need xorg?
2. The synaptics driver is in xfree86-driver-synaptics or
xorg-driver-synaptics.  It is used for a synaptics touchpad, commonly
found on laptops.

Well, I can't fix these problems.

And I can't get back to XFree86 either.

So I'm stuck with the problem for now. I believe it's come down to WDM not playing well with Xorg more than anything else. XDM works OK where WDM crashes consistently.