Re: Got the Qlogic card working, Now it's loading before internal SCSI!!! Help!

Ron Johnson wrote:

On Thu, 2005-09-22 at 11:18 -0700, Nick wrote:
So we got the the qlogic drivers built into the debian kernel, and it loads ok and see's some LUN's that we built. but it's loading BEFORE the internal SCSI card.. so what used to be sda is now sdc.. How can we force
the luns the qlogic driver detects AFTER the internal SCSI card/disks?

Any ideas anyone?

Is the driver built-in or modular?  If modular, is it before or
after the SCSI card driver?

We made it modular to fix the issue, Now we just need to get qlogic failover configured.