Re: Got the Qlogic card working, Now it's loading before internal SCSI!!! Help!

On Thu, 2005-09-22 at 11:18 -0700, Nick wrote:
> So we got the the qlogic drivers built into the debian kernel, and it
> loads ok and see's some LUN's that we built.
> but it's loading BEFORE the internal SCSI card.. so what used to be sda
> is now sdc.. How can we force
> the luns the qlogic driver detects AFTER the internal SCSI card/disks?
>
> Any ideas anyone?

Is the driver built-in or modular?  If modular, is it before or
after the SCSI card driver?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Temporarily not of Jefferson, LA USA

"Remember this -- very little is needed to make a happy life."
Marcus Aurelius