Re: Debian on AMD64?

Not sure about pci express, but gigabit support is working here, under my VIA onboard ethernet. Module is via-velocity. Which one is yours?
Did you see Graham's page?
http://www.crazysquirrel.com/computing/debian/amd64.jspx

Jacob wrote:

Has anyone gotten Debian running on an AMD64... I would like to know if my hardware has support, and I would like to use the familiar Debian O/S... I have installed it already however I need gigabit lan support and PCI express support...

Any good reference or experience with this would be well appreciated

--
Comp Sci Student... Jacob