Re: Is there a screencapture utility?

Hi,
If you have installed Sarge desktop by default you
have also kde installed and ksnapshot is a screen,
window capture. You have it in :
applications --> debian -->apps -->graphics -->
ksnaphot

I think there is a gnome interface also, but I used to
use this one, ( while running gnome)

best regards
bela