Re: Deskop performance - Desktop optimized linux kernel

Hi
On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 01:38:37PM +0545, Paras pradhan wrote:
> I am building a custom debian kernel for use in Desktop Systems. I
> have patched my kernel 2.6.13 using ck patch available at
> http://members.optusnet.com.au/ckolivas/kernel/ and it is working fine
> i guess. does any one has url or docs which help me to create the
> approprite/optimized .config file which may be good for using the
> kernel in Desktops?

I think you could simply to use Debian Common Core alliance kernel, look
at email archives at http://lists.dccalliance.org/pipermail/dcc-devel/ and
http://componentizedlinux.org - they have binary and source packages.

--
Labanaktis/Good luck,