Fwd: qmailadmin 500 internal server error

scot-
> The qmailadmin file is a binary file, so there is not much you can look
> for in there. If you are still getting the 500 error you may take a look
> at /var/log/apache2/error.log and see if you can spot what it is
> missing. Normally qmailadmin is easy enough to reinstall that people
> will suggest just reinstalling if you have any issues. I am not sure
> where you set your cgi-bin information but I know I had issues if I
> tried to set it in the httpd.conf file, I ended up setting up a
> sites-available config file for my qmailadmin and vqadmin stuff then
> moving it to the sites-enabled. However if vqadmin is working then it
> seems your cgi config is ok, at least for that directory. Personally I
> would remove qmailadmin and start over.
> HTH
> Scot

I keep getting the same two errors over and over again (and for some
reason the time is way off) from /var/log/apache2/error.log
[Tue Sep 20 01:57:55 2005] [error] [client 192.168.0.2] Premature end
of script headers: qmailadmin
[Tue Sep 20 01:57:55 2005] [error] [client 192.168.0.2] File does not
exist: /var/www/html/mysite/favicon.ico

I didn't think the favicon is significant.  firefox is just looking
for an icon.  it's the Premature end of script headers: qmailadmin.

I've done several reinstalls and get the same problem.
this is my configuration script:
./configure \
--enable-ezmlmdir=/home/user/ezmlm-0.53 \
--enable-cgibindir=/var/www/cgi-bin \
--enable-htmldir=/var/www/html/ \
--enable-imagedir=/var/www/html/images/qmailadmin

should the cgi-bin be under html.  I don't think so... but it would
make sense since "mysite.com" is being pulled from
"/var/www/html/mysite"

Jared