Re: What can I do with six new publicly available computers?

Good morning:

simple solution .. use knoppix cd in each PC and you're done

> 2. In the centre we do a lot of video editing using Premiere on > window$.
> I know some Linux video editing software but the problem is that just
> one computer is powerful enough to do the job. If I make cluster out of
> few computers then the thing would be strong enough.

Following along on the idea of using a bootable CD the OP might want to take a peek at Dynebolic and Mediainlinux. The packages used in those distros might give some ideas as to the capabilities of the machines in the centre. They are at Distrowatch.

Rob