Re: Experiences with LSI / Adaptec cards

On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 16:34 +1000, David Harrison wrote:
> MegaRAID SCSI 320-1LP

I don't know about the 320 series, but stay far away from the 160 series
- they're crap.  I'm going gray and bold before my age because of those
cards.

3ware would be my first choice.   I'm getting my hands on an Areca card
later this week (from what I read it offers 3ware level performance but
many more features), so if you can hang on until then I could give some
feedback.

Hans