Re: Apache2: httpd.conf or apache2.conf?

On mandag 19 september 2005, 06:53, Steve Dondley wrote:
> The README file that came with Debian doesn't cover the difference
> between the httpd.conf file and the apache2.conf file.  Is the
> httpd.conf file basically obsolete?

I haven't had time to look into it at depth, but I think the answer is
yes. I've got everything in apache2.conf file, friends said it should
be there, and independently at work, they've deleted httpd.conf
entirely. So, that's the safest bet, I think.

(CC-ing since you set the Reply-to)

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer