Re: vncserver

On Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 05:34:08PM +0200, Florian Ohnimus wrote:
> I am completely new to Debian and was wondering why there isn't a
> xstartup script in the .vnc/ directory.

Because you haven't created one, of course.  I suppose you expect the
package to create one for every user on the system, separately?  And have
a daemon running, so that if you create another user, it can recognize it
and auto-create one for that new user?

> How else can I select window manager other than gnome?

Dunno.  Why do you have so much trouble with the extremely simple concept
of creating a file when it doesn't already exist?  And then putting in it
what you want in it?

--
 Marc Wilson |     "...if the church put in half the time on
 msw@cox.net |     covetousness that it does on lust, this would be a