Re: The footers in a2ps

Malcolm E. Jordan wrote:

I have installed a2ps version 4.13b-4.3 on Debian 3.1 stable with the 2.4 linux kernel. The program works well with the exception that I cannot get any of the three footers to print. I have gone over the documentation, search the archives, and reinstalled the program but nothing seems to work. I wonder if the code for the footers was complied into this version. I didn't download the source code and probable couldn't understand it if I had it in hand. Does anyone understand what is happening and have any suggestions as how to fix it.
Thanks.

Indeed: no footers. Other than what you suggest: download the source code, I wouldn't know how to fix it.