New udev breaks hotplug ?

After recent udev upgrade hotplugging of USB flashdisk in KDE stopped working - the icon of flashdisk did not appear and the media kioslave does not display the flashdisk.

I have noticed that '/sbin/udevsend' is now registered as a kernel hotplug handler instead of the old good /sbin/hotplug by typing:

cat /proc/sys/kernel/hotplug  -> /sbin/udevsend

So I set manually the /sbin/hotplug to be the hotplug handler and things work again as before.

So, what is wrong? Is it a bug in the new udev package?