Re: Minimize diskaccess on a light server

Thank you for pointing out the obvious, however this is not the case.
The bug has been acknowledged by AMD, and was fixed in later revisions.
Unfortunately the manufacturing date of my CPU predates the fix.

http://membres.lycos.fr/poulot/k6bug.html
http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/ProductInformation/0,,30_118_1217_1102,00.html

Does anyone have any hints on how to proceed? Maybe install
"laptop-mode-tools"? What about a way to track disc access?

Regards,

Arjen