Re: Unable to access to a cd burned with xcdroast

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 01:40:06PM +0200, CoolFox wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have the following problem:
> I burn a data cd with xcdroast
> When i try to execute one of the programs burned on this cd with windows Xp, a
> dos window appears and disappears immediatly and nothing else happens.
>
> I verified permissions and made a chmod 777 (just to be sure) but it doesn't
> fix the problem
>
> Anybody knows why i can't launch some programs with windows xp when i burn a
> data cd with xcdroast?

This is really a windows question.  However, what happens if you open a
CMD window, go the drive/directory containing the program and execute it
directly from the command line (i.e., no clicking)?  What output do you
see?

Also, did you specify both Rock Ridge and Joliet extensions in xcdroast?

-Roberto
--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto